Job role: Personal Care Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $33.42 – $34.45 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Excellent work/life balance with plenty of shifts available.
- A caring team environment with strong clinical and allied health support.
- Training and support plus development opportunities.
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – claim up to $15,900 Salary packaging + $2,650 meal and entertainment allowance.
- Private health insurance discounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and family.
About the Job.
When the Royal District Nursing Service (Victoria) and RSL Care (QLD) came together to become Bolton Clarke, it was with a shared vision in mind. To provide care leadership and services that truly enable, support, and celebrate older and younger Australians to live well and age positively.
Each day, more than 10,000 Australians welcome the support of our home care team. As the provider with the highest number of nurses employed in the community in Australia, Bolton Clarke provides an extensive range of services. Our teams deliver best-practice care with the highest standards of safety, clinical practice, and governance, from highly specialized care and dementia support to help with home tasks, meals, and social activities.
Enjoy a fulfilling clinical care role within the convenience of your local area. You’ll be supported by a passionate team of people dedicated to delivering excellent standards and quality of care.
Our Personal Care Workers assist our Home Care clients, ensuring they are supported with services and activities that are centered around their health, happiness, independence, interests, and choices. These include:
- Personal care.
- Assistance to continue to live well and positively (e.g. transport to appointments, help at home).
- Engaging in social activities.
- Cert III Individual Support or similar qualification.
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years).
- 2023 Flu vaccinations (or willingness to obtain).
- Own vehicle/license.
- Evidence of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Experience in care role highly regarded.