Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $18,550 per year.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- A competitive salary, plus access to the tax benefits of salary packaging and novated leasing of up to $18,550 per annum!
- Ongoing professional development and team building opportunities.
- Access to confidential counselling and support services.
About the Job.
Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith-based organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania, and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
At Baptcare, our values are deeply rooted in the principles of Wellbeing, Ethics, Co-creating, Accountability, Respect, and Effectiveness. These values guide us in all aspects of our operations and interactions, shaping our corporate culture and driving our success .We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse to join the team at our Baptcare Abbey Gardens Community facility in Warragul , Victoria on a part time basis.
This role focuses on providing comprehensive clinical care to consumers, working as part of a team. The main objective is to deliver high-quality care that meets consumer expectations, ensuring dignity, respect, comfort, and quality of life are maintained.
- Provide management & leadership to care staff & encourage an environment that is based on teamwork & a committed Consumer focus.
- Ensure all staff reporting to you are working within their scope of practice & maintaining Baptcare standards in terms of care delivery, professionalism & customer focused approach.
- Maintain clear, consistent communication in relation to all aspects of care (to colleagues, staff, consumers & families) whilst respecting individual privacy & dignity.
- Ensure safe & secure management of medications.
- Contribute pro-actively to the continuous improvement process and able to explain same to any other stakeholders.
- Maintain own educational and professional development within Scope of Practice.
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Experience working within the Aged Care Sector or with Elderly people.
- Proficient in computer literacy, including Microsoft Word & basic Excel.
- Ability to meet and perform the inherent requirements of the role.