Job role: Treatment Centre Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 per year.
Shift & Schedule: 12-hour shift.
About the Job.
Treatment Centre Nurse required for this clinic located in Sidcup, Kent to provide renal/ dialysis care within the hospital.
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent renal care providers who are devoting their efforts to developing the best renal care services in the field of dialysis.
Starting salary £27,000 plus allowances for unsociable hours & £2500 location allowance (up to £32,000 for experienced dialysis nurses) and benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holiday) & increasing with service, life assurance, and pension. Relocation allowances are also available.
Applications from newly qualified Nurses are welcomed
Visa/ sponsorship applicants can be considered as long as active NMC and currently living and working in the UK.
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment.
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems.
- Physical assessment of patient’s pre and post-dialysis.
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, and laboratory data.
- Provide ongoing patient education Comprehensive professional training program provided.
- NMC Registered Nurse.
- At least one year’s experience in general nursing (Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential).
- Awareness and Understanding of the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.