Job role: Night Support Worker.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £10.50 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: 10 hour shift
- 10.50 per hour.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata).
- Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e-learning and face-to-face training and development opportunities.
- Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop.
- Free 24-hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship, and consumer advice.
- A Nest Personal Pension account
- Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians.
- We recognize outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards program.
- Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits.
- Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know.
- Support and guidance of our qualified clinical and business leadership teams so that you can develop your career with Active Care Group.
About the Job.
You must be a driver for this role, due to the rural location.
Are you looking for a role for waking nights?
Would you love a rewarding role, supporting our client in their own home overnight?
Come and join the UK’s largest provider of complex care.
We are Active Care Group, the leading provider of complex care. Within the Care in the Home division, we support adults with spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, and complex health needs to live in their own homes.
We’d like you to join us as a Night Support Worker at our client’s home based in Ruthin.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Flexibility & reliability.
- Good communication skills.
- Key responsibilities;
- Waking night shifts.
- 10 hour long nights (22:00 until 08:00).
- Part-time or Full time available, depending on how many shifts a week you are looking for.
- 2, 3, or 4 nights a week available.