Job role: Support Worker.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: Up to £12.50 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Night shift.
- Up to £12.50 per hour (pay rate is dependent on experience and qualifications).
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata).
- Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e-learning and face-to-face training and development opportunities.
- Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop.
- Free 24-hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship, and consumer advice.
- A Nest Personal Pension account.
- Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians.
- We recognize outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards program.
- Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits.
- Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know.
- Support and guidance of our qualified clinical and business leadership teams so that you can develop your career with Active Care Group.
About the Job.
Are you looking for a new role?
Would you love a rewarding role, supporting a client with complex health needs in their own home?
Come and join the UK’s largest provider of complex care.
We are Active Care Group, the leading provider of complex care. Within the Care in the Home division, we support adults with spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, and complex health needs to live in their own homes.
We’d like you to join us as a Support Worker at our client’s home based in Upton Snodsbury (a village just outside Worcester).
This role is to support our female client with a spinal cord injury in their own home during the day which will involve supporting with personal care, medication, moving and handling, and managing clinical equipment.
No previous experience is required as full training, shadow shifts and ongoing support will be provided.
Due to the rural location (a village outside Worcester called Upton Snodsbury), you must be a driver.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Flexibility & reliability.
- Good communication skills.
- Key responsibilities;
- Day and Waking Night Shifts are Available.
- 8 am-8 pm or 8 pm-8am.
- Part-Time or Full Time available.
- 24, 36, or 48 hours a week available.