Job role: Class 1 Company Delivery Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $25.28 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage.
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, regularly.
- Industry-leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan.
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours, and consistent year-round work.
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place.
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development.
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
About the Job.
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and growth opportunities.
- Start and finish from our Laval terminal.
- Monday to Friday.
- Start time between 6 am to 9 am.
- Delivering products to various stores within GMA and surrounding areas (local deliveries with a MOFFET).
- Hand bombing may be required of items from a truck on every delivery.
- Ensure customer delivery is met in a timely, safe, and professional manner.
- Ensure accuracy and record all deliveries on the timesheet.
- Valid Class 1 license.
- Must be comfortable with both city and highway driving, regular tight turns, and backup into small docks.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs consistently.
- Clean CVOR, abstract, and criminal search.
- Follow company rules and regulations concerning safety and hours of service.
- Excellent customer service skills.