Job role: Rehabilitation Care Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Location: Bow Island, AB.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekends as needed.
- Night shift.
- Evening shift.
- Day shift.
About the Job.
As a Rehabilitation Care Worker, you will provide direct care to support residents in activities of daily living, community inclusion, and individual skill development to patients (clients, residents). You will function as part of an interprofessional team where a collaborative approach is used to ensure optimal health, safety, and quality of life for adults with developmental disabilities in a residential healthcare setting. You will play a key role in providing safe, quality patient and family-centered care, while reflecting the shared values of AHS.
- Classification: Rehabilitation Care Worker
- Union: AUPE AUX
- Unit and Program: Supportive Living
- Primary Location: Alfred Egan Home
- Location Details: As Per Location
- Multi-Site: Not Applicable
- FTE: 0.70
- Posting End Date: 06-OCT-2023
- Employee Class: Regular Part Time
- Date Available: 16-OCT-2023
- Hours per Shift: 6.75
- Length of Shift in weeks: 5
- Shifts per cycle: 20
- Days Off: As Per Rotation.
- Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable.
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Applicant must have a Health Care Aide (HCA) Certificate or ACDS Foundations Training or willingness to obtain within the first year of employment.