Job role: WAREHOUSE – GUELPH – Truck Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Guelph, ON.
Salary: $19 per hour.
About the Job.
Unisync is a leading provider of award-winning North American Corporate Apparel, and Public Safety, Law Enforcement uniforms, Equipment supplies, and protective garments across Canada and the United States. Our customer base includes Air Canada, WestJet, Canadian Coast Guard, Purolator, Petro Canada, Home Hardware, Alaska Airlines, and a broad base of government entities such as the Federal Government of Canada.
We are seeking reliable individuals with a Clean driving record and Class G Driver’s License for an entry-level Truck Driver position. The successful candidates will have strong customer service skills and the ability to multi-task effectively. This is a full-time position with competitive pay, and the successful candidates will have the opportunity to advance in the company.
Please note this is a physical role. Not only will you be driving a straight truck but you will also be loading and unloading the truck and assisting with other warehouse duties, repetitive bending and lifting will be involved.
- Drive 26ft Straight Truck to deliver products in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area.
- Loading and unloading of the truck.
- Serve customers by delivering products to them.
- Be able to use technology in the truck.
- Follow the rules of the road.
- Use company equipment and technology safely and correctly.
- Move loads to their destination by using a logbook.
- Make sure the shipment is delivered on time and has arrived in good condition.
- Warehouse duties as needed.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Clean driving and criminal records.
- Knowledge of Guelph/Toronto and surrounding geographical areas is an asset.
- High school education or equivalent.
- 1-2 years driving experience
- Valid ‘G’ driving license.