Job role: Personal Care Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Casual.
- Employee benefits and perks program including major discounts across several retailers.
- Company feedback programs: highlight what is important to you in your workplace.
- Opportunity to transfer to any of our 17 Facilities across Australia.
About the Job.
At Infin8 Care, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide an environment that encourages and enables residents to remain independent. Our Personal Care Workers (PCWs) play a key role in helping us achieve this.
Working closely with and supported by the clinical, lifestyle, and hospitality teams, you will work with limited direct supervision and be responsible for delivering resident-centric care in a timely and compassionate manner which enables residents to make choices and have control over their support needs. This is a rewarding opportunity to create a home away from home for our residents and their loved ones.
At Infin8care, we hire on attitude and aptitude, and is essential that you have a resident/customer focus, and the ability to “think on your feet”, communicate effectively, build rapport, and maintain professional relationships with residents and co-workers alike.
Infin8care is a rapidly growing leader in residential aged care with over 30 years of experience. We have facilities in Queensland, NSW, and South Australia. We offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their skills and achieve their potential.
- Have a valid NDIS Workers Screening Clearance (or have the ability to get one).
- Hold a certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care) OR have completed 1st year nursing studies.
- Proactive and measured attitude to identifying & preventing safety hazards in the workplace.
- Adopt a safety-first approach to daily tasks and support colleagues at all times.
- Commitment to attend safety-specific training and upskilling sessions paid for by the company.
- Willingness to come up with safety ideas that improve awareness, hazard reduction, and incident reporting.