Job role: Personal Care Worker – Evening.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $36.42 – $37.46 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Excellent work/life balance with plenty of shifts available.
- A caring team environment with strong clinical and allied health support.
- Training and support plus development opportunities.
- $500 loyalty bonus for new employees.
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – claim up to $18,550 tax-free – broken down into $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 meal and entertainment allowance.
- Private health insurance discounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and family.
About the Job.
Enjoy a fulfilling clinical care role in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne covering our MEPACS call-out shift.
This is a Permanent part-time role, you must be available to work Tuesday and Wednesday from 4 pm to 9 pm.
You’ll be supported by a passionate team of people dedicated to delivering excellent standards and quality of care.
PLUS a $500 loyalty bonus for new employees!
- Personal care.
- Assistance to continue to live well and positively (e.g. transport to appointments, help at home).
- Engaging in social activities.
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.).
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years).
- Flu vaccination (or willingness to obtain).
- Must have own vehicle/licence.
- Evidence of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Experience in care role highly regarded.