Job role: School Bus Driver.
Job Type: Casual.
Salary: $43.93 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Afternoon shift.
- Morning shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Shift work.
- Availability to work Monday to Friday either morning or afternoon or both shifts (Split Shifts).
- We have positions that give consistent 20, 25, or 30 hours per week, as well as ‘on-call’ positions for those who only want to work periodically around their other commitments.
- No requirement to work through any school holidays.
- Paid MR Licencing.
- Full on-the-job training with our qualified trainer assessors.
- Handy Seaford location with onsite parking and amenities.
- Fantastic hourly rate of $43.93, with two annual increases per year!
About the Job.
For nearly 100 years Ventura has been providing dependable, friendly, and sustainable bus services across Melbourne. With over 1700 employees and over 900 buses and coaches, Ventura carries more than 30 million passengers across Melbourne each year!
We are a secure and robust employer within an essential services industry, who have stood the test of time. We offer a positive workplace culture that embraces diversity, inclusion, and continuous improvement. We care about our passengers, our people, and the environment.
- Minimum MR Licence
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused individuals with the desire to assist when required.
- A high regard for safety, road rules, and regulations
- Availability to work Monday to Friday morning or afternoons (Split Shifts)
- Ability to obtain relevant medical and background clearances including Drivers Accreditation (DC), Working With Children’s Card (WWCC), and Police Check
- Experience working with youth or vulnerable people is highly regarded.