Job role: Home Care Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $29.51 – $31.04 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- No weekends.
- Monday to Friday.
- Shift work.
- We’re committed to improving the quality of life and well-being of our customers through tailored in-home care services.
- Guaranteed hours close to home as a permanent part-time employee.
- Your well-being is our priority! You can’t care for others if you don’t look after yourself.
- Extensive paid training and a culture of continuous learning ensure you know what’s expected and have the opportunity to learn.
- Accelerated learning programs to gain your professional qualifications (Cert 3).
- Paid CPR and First Aid courses.
- Paid Km’s, phone allowance, and discounts on your car maintenance.
- Free uniform and a shoe allowance.
- Support at every step of your employment journey with KinCare.
- Domestic Assistance: Cleaning the homes of older people so they have a safe and beautiful place to live.
- Helping our customers with meal preparation and shopping.
- Providing social support and transport to lifestyle activities.
- Personal care including getting clients ready, showered, and dressed for the day, medication management, and assisting with mobility and therapy goals.
- Providing respite and emotional support.
- Social support and company to appointments.
- Providing complex care for customers with high care needs, such as dementia.
- You care about assisting our aged community so they can live independently at home for longer.
- You have a current P1 class or above Australian Drivers License and a registered vehicle – travel is part of the role.
- You don’t sweat the small stuff; sometimes your customer will be having a bad day or traffic delays you. You know not to take this personally and to shake it off before your next customer.
- You’re available to work at least 3 days – Monday – Friday. No night or weekend work here.
- You’re comfortable working independently and finding solutions to everyday problems, knowing when to ask your Manager for help.