Job role: Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £10.67 per hour.
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values.
- Comprehensive paid induction.
- Wide variety of training provided.
- Career development opportunities.
- Flexibility of shifts.
- Free car parking and uniform.
- Incentives for employee referrals.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Discount rates at the Malone Hotel.
- Health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Team building initiatives.
About the Job.
Macklin Care Homes are currently recruiting Care Assistants to join their friendly, caring, and progressive Parkmanor Oaks Care Home. This is a vital role within the Home, working as a team to deliver excellent care to much-loved residents. Responsibilities: Working as part of a team to deliver excellent quality, person-centered care to all residents the lives of residents through the organization and delivery of activitiesUpdating and maintaining records in line with patient careSupporting the nursing team to ensure compliance with policies and procedures Ideal candidate: Caring natureExcellent communication skills, specifically with the elderly committed to consistently delivering a high standard of careTeam player.
We care with heart because… We are undeniably proud of our history and passionate about our future! From the moment we opened our first Care Home in Northern Ireland 30 years ago, we knew we could make a difference in people’s lives.
Macklin Care Homes, headed by the Macklin family and part of the Macklin Group, have been caring for people for over 30 years. We’ve taken all our experience over all those years to bring the very best of our knowledge and our expertise to you. We’re experts at what we do. We’re not just another Care Home, we’re a family first and foremost and we treat everyone we come into contact with as one of our very own. From staff to residents to relatives to suppliers to the postman – we’re all one big community! We have Six Locations – Park Manor/Belfast, Arlington/Belfast, Our Lady’s/Belfast, Milesian Manor/Magherafelt, Ratheane/Coleraine, and Leabank in Ballycastle.
- Caring nature.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with the elderly.
- Committed to consistently delivering a high standard of care.
- Team player.
- Experience in a similar position (not essential- full training will be given).