Job role: Home Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £11 – £13 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Weekend availability.
- £11.00ph weekdays – £13.00ph weekends.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- Free Life Assurance for staff with contracted hours.
- Paid travel time.
- 40p per mile mileage allowance.
- Blue Light discount card.
- RAC breakdown cover.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Outstanding training, qualification, and career advancement opportunities.
About the Job.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will receive 40p per mile, a free uniform, free DBS, free Life assurance, free RAC cover, a paid three-week induction program, guaranteed contracts, fixed work patterns, paid travel time, and great rates of pay.
Care South is a not-for-profit charity and leading provider of both residential care and care at home across the south of England.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be part of a friendly, positive team who are always on hand to support you throughout your career. We believe in celebrating the work of our incredible staff and ensure we recognize individuals for their amazing work through our Star awards.
This community-based Home Care Assistant role will be supporting clients with a variety of needs including personal care within their own homes, you will need a driver’s license and access to your vehicle. Our Home Care Assistant role allows for flexibility and delivers care to our clients between 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Care is at the HEART of everything we do, it’s our values that inspire us, not profits. We are looking for enthusiastic and compassionate Home Care Assistants to support our clients in Bridport and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re looking to embark on a new rewarding career in healthcare, have been inspired by looking after a family member, or a current professional looking for a change, we’d love to hear from you!
Tier 2 Sponsorship is available for the right candidate
- Identifying the needs and abilities of our clients and providing personal care and encouragement to them.
- Assisting with medication, meal preparation, and domestic services.
- Supporting with community visits (shopping and leisure trips).
- Regular communications with the office support team.
- Reflect on our HEART values in your day-to-day work.