Job role: Clinical Community Pharmacist.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: Up to £65,000 per year.
- Profit share scheme up to 20% of branch income.
- Birthday off work.
- Monthly lottery with a chance to win £1,000 cash.
- Annual award scheme prize of £5,000 holiday.
- Ongoing personal development plan and excellent career progression.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- GPhC registration fees paid.
- 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Programme and Online Health Portal.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities.
About the Job.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can spend more time making a difference in the lives of patients in a supportive, employee-focused environment? Backed by our tech-enabled hub and spoke dispensing system, it’s more than just dispensing medicine – you will be providing excellent care to patients, giving them your expert advice and reassurance to help us deliver better health outcomes for customers and communities.
As a Clinical Community Pharmacist, you will take responsibility for providing excellent patient care and establishing long-term relationships with customers and other healthcare professionals that will drive NHS and private services to maximize business performance. You will have the support of a team of experienced colleagues, a dedicated Business Manager, and a key working relationship with the Superintendent Pharmacist. This position comes with the requirement to complete your Independent Prescribing qualification which will be funded and supported by the Company.
- To lead and support your team to deliver Clinical Services and exceed budget.
- Fully utilize HubRx and provide new clinical services in a professional, friendly, and caring environment.
- Monitor and report on performance and implement continuous improvements for patient benefit.
- Be forensic and disciplined about managing against your P&L.
- Recruit, retain develop, and motivate staff to ensure they can and do perform well in their job.
- Support and mentor your team to complete training, competencies, and qualifications.
- Undertake the role of lead Responsible Pharmacist with accountability for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy.
- Provide a safe and efficient pharmaceutical service within the accepted legal and professional requirements using Company policies and procedures in line with GPhC standards and frameworks.
- Maintain a CPD record which reflects personal training needs whilst encompassing relevant current developments.
- Master’s degree in pharmacy or equivalent.
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- Intent on gaining an Independent Prescribing qualification.
- Independent Prescriber.
- Management or Leadership qualification.
- Significant relevant clinical experience.
- Coaching and mentoring experience/qualification.