Job role: Senior Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £13.25 – £13.75 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 8-hour shift.
- Weekend availability.
- Day shift.
- £13.25-£13.75 per hour £1.50 extra for overtime hours.
- Recognised bank holidays paid on time plus one-half.
- Discounted meals available.
- Stakeholder pension.
- Excellent training opportunities.
About the Job.
J T CARE HOMES LTD is a long-established family-owned and operated group of residential care homes based in Preston. We aim to offer the best quality of care to our elderly and vulnerable residents and are looking to recruit staff with high standards.
We are currently seeking to employ Senior Care Assistants to work in our homes. Average hours are 37.5 working a 3-week rota with 1 in 3 weekends off.
- Delegation and monitoring of daily tasks to be carried out by the care team.
- Administration of daily medication to residents.
- Liaising with other health professionals to ensure that residents who require medical attention are referred as appropriate.
- Completion of daily notes, review of care plans, risk assessments, etc.
- NVQ LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN CARE.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a care setting.
- Minimum 1 year in a supervisory or team-leading role.
- Enhanced DBS certificate.
- Excellent references.