Job role: Senior Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £13 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Night shift.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an option to buy annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- A discount scheme that includes savings with retail stores and online purchases.
- Access to several nationally recognized training courses and qualifications.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee assistance program including free counseling and legal advice.
- Access to chaplaincy and pastoral support.
- Access to wellbeing resources.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Long service awards.
- Free uniform and DBS check.
- Healthcare scheme at competitive rates.
About the Job.
MHA is the UK’s largest charity care provider and our mission is to ‘enable people to live later life well’. Through 90 specialist care homes, 70 thriving retirement living schemes, and 62 vibrant community services and befriending, we inspire the best care and wellbeing at every stage of later life. We have over 7,600 dedicated colleagues and are supported by over 4,000 generous volunteers. All our donations and any surplus we generate are invested into the services we provide for our 18,500 residents and members. Our values underpin our entire approach: we nurture mind body and spirit; we respect every person, treating them with dignity; and we inspire the best in each other.
Located in a quiet residential area on the border of Beeston and Chilwell, just south of Nottingham city center, our Beeston care home offers residential care for up to 41 people
MHA is fully committed to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) as this is embedded in our values: respect, nurture, and inspire. In addition, as a committed employer, we have been awarded level 2 under the Disability Confident Scheme.