Job role: Veterinary Surgeon.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time
Country: United Kingdom.
- Starting salary for new graduates £34,000 on the Vets for Pets Graduate Development.
- Program with annual reviews and pay increases.
- Senior Veterinary Surgeons – £50,000 – £70,000 depending on experience.
- Paid holiday of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service.
- Additional holidays after 5 years of service increase with longevity.
- Paid professional memberships including RCVS, BVA, and VDS.
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates.
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Visa/sponsorship available.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Colleague reward hub – exclusive offers and discounts online and on the high street.
- Free car parking.
About the Job.
Our vision is to be every pet owner’s first choice for veterinary care in Rugby. We keep our clients at the center of the discussion to ensure we offer high-quality care within their constraints to find a solution that works for the animal and client alike. We strive to be at the heart of our community and recruit with this in mind.
Jenny (RVN) and Sarah (MRCVS) are business owners and active team members who lead the way across both practices, with Practice Manager, Lucy, lending a helping hand. Seven Veterinary Surgeons, eight Registered Veterinary Nurses, five Student Veterinary Nurses, and an array of other staff behind the scenes all work together to deliver the best possible care and service.
With two bustling practices staff are generally based at one site, with Jenny, Sarah, and Lucy splitting their time equally between the two. Team leaders can also be found at both practices to support staff with any and every need.
From day one we offer support from a dedicated mentor/Vet GDP Advisor, paid leave to attend CPD designed by vets specifically for new graduates, and as your confidence grows so will your client base and continuity of cases.
We offer flexible working hours on a 38-hour contract with Saturdays on a rota basis and NO Sundays. We work with you to develop a sustainable rota that allows a healthy work/life balance.