Job role: Delivery driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $18 per hour.
- Dental care.
- Extended health care.
- Life insurance.
- Vision care.
- Learning/training paid by employer.
- Transportation is provided by the employer.
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans, and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- Professionalism in customer service.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Load and unload goods.
- Use maps and other trip-planning aids.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- Keep a record of items received and delivered.
- Deliver and pick up messages, parcels, and other items by hand.
- Provide customer service.
- Sort packages.
- Follow directions and read a map.
- Basic security clearance.
- Criminal record check.
- Driving record check (abstract).
- Drug test.
- Transportation/travel information.
- Vehicle supplied by the employer.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Tight deadlines.
- Physically demanding.
- Handling heavy loads.