Job role: Licensed Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $35–$42 per hour.
- Extended Medical Benefits for Part-time & Full Time Employees (minimum 3 shifts per week).
- 24-hour staff support with a knowledgeable and compassionate team.
- The chance to gain valuable experience in an acute hospital setting.
About the Job.
Are you a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with a valid BCCNM? We have an immediate need for LPNs and RN in beautiful Nanaimo, BC. Must have acute experience.
We offer Extended Medical Benefits (available for anyone working 24 hours or more/week) and competitive rates. All necessary PPE will be provided on site.
We take pride in hiring professionals who are looking to expand their scope within an acute hospital setting.
- Must have a valid BCCNM License.
- Valid CPR.
- TB Test (done within 5 years).
- One year experience (preferred, not required).
- Compassionate, dependable, and qualified staff.
- Driver’s license with transportation preferred, but not required.
- 2 Supervisory Healthcare References & 1 Personal Reference.
- COVID Vaccine x2.
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada.
- Residing in Canada, Legally allowed to work in Canada.
- Please note we do not provide sponsorship through LMIA.