Job role: Clinical and Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $35.41 – $49.17 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Meals and entertainment benefits.
- Flexible work arrangements support you to achieve work-life balance.
- Access to financial, retail, and lifestyle discounts and benefits.
- Learning and development and mentorship in palliative care to support you in your role.
- Employee assistance and wellness programs.
- Relocation and short-time accommodation are provided if applicable.
- Opportunities to work in unique rural and remote Queensland locations.
About the Job.
Are you as passionate and committed to providing exceptional end-of-life care as much as we are? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Blue Care is embarking on an exciting transformation to expand its palliative care services around the state of Queensland. We have an incredible opportunity for Clinical and Registered Nurses to be part of a team that is renowned for the quality of palliative care it provides to clients and their families.
We believe that every Queenslander deserves the peace of mind to receive quality palliative care in the comfort of their own home. Our palliative care program provides holistic care through the provision of multi-disciplinary services across metropolitan and regional Queensland. In their greatest time of need, Blue Care is there for them.
Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes, or our centers, everything our dedicated and passionate team of more than 8,000 people do is built on our commitment to recognizing individuals while enabling independence, choice, and freedom. As the largest community care provider in Queensland, Blue Care delivers services to over 80 communities, offering you the opportunity to take your career anywhere from Coomera to Cairns.