Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Casual.
Shift & Schedule: No weekends
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Smart tools are provided to perform your work.
- Rewards Program (including discounts on a variety of services e.g. shopping and brand names) exclusive to Right at Home staff through Rewards Gateway.
About the Job.
Are you a Registered Nurse who is looking to work in an environment that is relationship-focused and supportive of growth and development? If so, Right at Home is looking for a Casual Registered Nurse to join our community organization.
Right at Home provides various in-home care services to our clients including, but not limited to nursing care and support, personal care, domestic assistance, meal preparations, social support and transport, respite care, and community access.
Right at Home is developing an extensive client base throughout the Townsville health district through our ability to cater to all clients, our ability to provide an individualized approach to in-home care, and also through our reputation in the community.
You will be an experienced, multi-skilled Registered Nurse. Using your exceptional clinical assessment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills and abilities, you will provide an optimum standard of care to our clients, making a real contribution to their health outcomes.
- Bachelor of Nursing.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Aged Care/Community Nursing including knowledge and understanding of Home Care Packages.
- Experience in Wound and Catheter care.
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly approach.
- Excellent Communication skills both Verbal and written.
- A current Australian driver’s license.
- Reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
- Current National Police check.
- Current first aid and CPR certificate.