Job role: Truck Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $37.54 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Shift work.
- Enjoy a fantastic hourly rate of $37.54* + shift allowances.
- Varied routes – travel through local metro areas, regional countryside, and along the coastline.
- Drive both semi-trailers and B doubles depending on your license.
- Varied shifts – mornings, evenings, and weekends available.
- Join a top-notch team – we’re an “Employer of Choice” five times over.
- Be part of a company with a purpose – we’re committed to sustainability for our planet, positively impacting our communities, supporting our farmers and suppliers, and giving our customers a richer life for less.
- Support during life’s most important moments including paid parental leave, superannuation on parental leave, up to 5 days paid compassionate leave, natural disaster leave, emergency services leave, etc.
- Our team isn’t casual – benefit from permanent part-time perks, including paid leave, parental leave, and sick leave.
- Boost your well-being with the MyALDI Wellbeing program –gym discounts to health insurance benefits.
- Need support? Our confidential Employee Assistance Program is available to you and your family, free of charge.
- Don’t worry about aches and pains – we offer free physiotherapy for non-work-related issues.
About the Job.
With roots dating back to 1913, ALDI is proud to make a real difference to people across the world by offering top-quality products for low prices. ALDI first entered the Australian grocery market in 2001 and has since grown to have almost 600 stores and 8 distribution centers in 6 states.
If you’ve ever shopped at ALDI you know we are not your average supermarket. We’re also not your average employer. ALDI is a place where you’ll find good people, a good purpose, and a good opportunity. So you can work with a great team, feel great for making a real difference for everyday Australians, and have a rewarding career.
Do you love driving? As an HC driver at ALDI, you can turn driving into a rewarding career. Our Transport Operators serve as the vital link in our supply chain, connecting our warehouses with our stores, and ensuring our customers have access to the products they love.
- Delivering stock to our stores efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring the proper loading and unloading of your trailer, taking accountability for the safe and correct transportation of goods.
- Conducting all pre-departure and safety checks, leaving no room for error, so you keep yourself and everyone else safe on the roads.
- Operating all machinery safely and efficiently.
- A current HC license (minimum) is a must-have for this role.
- Ability to stay on schedule to make sure that the stock gets to the right place at the right time.
- A great teammate who can work well with others in stores and warehouses to load and unload your truck.
- A logical thinker who can deal with challenges, calmly and safely as they arise.