Job role: Bank Support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £10.50 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Night shift.
- Day shift.
- 10.50 per hour
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e-learning and face-to-face training and development opportunities
- Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop.
- Free 24-hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, well-being, relationship, and consumer advice.
- A Nest Personal Pension account.
- Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians.
- We recognize outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards program.
- Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits.
- Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know.
About the Job.
Are you looking for a part-time role, for day shifts on Mondays-Wednesdays?
Do you have previous care experience? Would you love to support our young client at home and out in the community?
Come and join the UK’s largest provider of complex care.
We are Active Care Group, the leading provider of complex care. Within the Care in the Home division, we support individuals with complex health needs to live at home.
We’d like you to join us as a Bank Support Worker at our young client’s care package in Gloucester.
This role is to support our young client in her early twenties with complex health needs in her own home and out in the community. This will involve personal care, medication, moving and handling, and managing clinical equipment.
We are looking for candidates with previous care experience, but full training, shadow shifts and ongoing support will be provided.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Flexibility & reliability.
- Good communication skills.