Job role: Complex Health Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £13.56 – £17.90 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12 hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Weekend availability.
- Day shift.
- Competitive rates of pay £13.56 – £17.90 (including holiday pay + enhanced rate for Bank holidays).
- Flexible overtime is available.
- Thorough induction, and ongoing paid training.
- Option to work towards an NVQ/Diploma.
- Holiday Pay.
- Company Pension.
- Blue Light Card.
- Referral Scheme: receive Amazon vouchers when you refer a friend.
- Access to an employee assistance programme.
- Ongoing support is provided by our team of nurses and supervisors.
About the Job.
We provide round-the-clock care packages to support people including children, young people, and adults who have long-term health conditions to live in the comfort and safety of their own home.
We are urgently seeking carers and support workers in Rochester and surrounding areas to cover day and weekend shifts (8-12 hours per shift) – to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on a long-term basis with one or a small number of clients and will benefit from a fixed rota as well as the option of overtime with a permanent hours contract.
Superior Healthcare will provide full, classroom-based training when you join us as well as paid/supported induction shifts and ongoing supervision provided by our in-house team of nurses and supervisors.
If a client’s needs mean that you require extra skills (for example, if they need assistance to meet their nutritional requirements), we will provide paid, specialist training to ensure that you can confidently support their needs and develop your skills.
If you are eager to build a rapport with one or a small number of clients within your local community, are keen to broaden your skills, and welcome the consistency of the work that Superior Healthcare can offer, we hope to hear from you!
- You must be able to work 1-2 shifts per week
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to your car
- Previous care experience is desirable although applications from passionate individuals with the qualities required to fulfill the role (with additional support), will be considered.