Job role: Support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £10.50 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Day shift.
- £10.50 per hour.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
- A holiday that increases with service.
- Enhanced sick pay.
- Enhanced maternity pay.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Wellbeing support and activities.
- Career development and first-class training.
- Employee Assistance program.
- Pension contribution.
About the Job.
Are you looking for a role working day shifts?
Come and join the UK’s largest provider of complex care. We proudly employ over 4000+ people – no matter what your experience, we have jobs for everyone.
We are Active Care Group, the leading provider of complex care. Within the Care in the Home division, we support adults with spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, and complex health needs to live in their own homes.
We’d like you to join us as a Support Worker at our client’s home based in Ipswich.
- Supporting with personal care, medication, moving and handling, and managing clinical equipment.
- Attending social and medical appointments, assistance in daily living, and support with musical and artistic activities.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Flexibility & reliability.
- Good communication skills.