Job role: Dental Nurse / Trainee Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £11 – £13 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 8-hour shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- A rate of £10.50 -£12 per hour (Depending on experience).
- Experienced trainee who is on the course will be considered.
- The full-time position is also available.
- Monday to Friday from 08:45 am– 5:00 pm and some Saturday when required.
- Great Employee benefits.
- The uniform is provided.
- A modern, friendly working environment.
- 3 surgery mixed NHS/private practice (50/50% split).
- Fully digital with SOE Software, Digital X-rays, and Sterilizers.
- On-street parking is available.
- Independent practice with spacious and modern rooms.
- Fantastic team to support you including Associates, Hygienists, receptionists/orthodontists and an Implantologist.
- GDC Registered or on the course.
- Preferred SOE experience.
- Dental Nurse experience or currently on the training course.
- Ensure CQC requirements are met.
- Update patient records.
- Set up decontamination of instruments.
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists.
- Undertake some reception duties.