Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £17 – £28 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- Weekend availability.
- 10-hour shift.
- Night shift.
- Every weekend.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Enhanced DBS Checks.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Visa sponsorship will be considered for eligible candidates.
About the Job.
Job Role: We are recruiting for Registered Nurses from the UK and Overseas to join us in multiple locations.
Our registered nurses (RNs) work in a variety of settings and roles, depending on their expertise and preferences. Some of the main areas of nursing are adult, mental health, children’s, and learning disability nursing.
Some typical duties of a registered nurse include bedside care, patient observation, medication administration, assisting with hygiene and feeding needs, promoting health and well-being, and disease management chronic illness and support for patients and their families.
Registered nurses are highly skilled, compassionate, and academically competent professionals who make a difference in people’s lives every day.
Skilled Worker visa sponsorship will be available to candidates who meet the education and experience criteria.
- Assessing and monitoring patient conditions.
- Checking symptoms and vital signs and arranging diagnostic tests.
- Displaying excellent analytical ability and sound decision-making in changing clinical situations.
- Working as an effective team member and promoting team and interdisciplinary relationships.
- The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (Minimum Requirement).
- IELTS (6.5 Minimum) or OET (C+ Minimum) is required.
- Experience in Nursing will be beneficial (References preferred)
- Ability to comply with NMC Professional Registration (Required).
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- The ability for efficient planning and time management.
- Teamworking skills.