Job role: Senior Nurse (Days and Nights).
Job sector: Healthcare.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £24.75 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Night shift.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an option to buy annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- A discount scheme that includes savings with retail stores and online purchases.
- Access to several nationally recognized training courses and qualifications.
- Genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee assistance program including free counseling and legal advice.
- Access to chaplaincy and pastoral support.
- Access to wellbeing resources.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Long service awards.
- Free uniform and DBS check.
- Healthcare scheme at competitive rates.
About the Job.
As a Senior Care Assistant at MHA, you will lead and inspire a team of committed care assistants to provide the highest quality of care to our residents enabling them to live life well. Duties will be varied and include supporting our residents with personal care needs and helping them to take part in a wide range of activities that support their health and well-being. In addition, you will administer medication and maintain clear and accurate records. Every day will be different and you’ll have the opportunity to use your leadership and people skills to make a real difference.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be passionate about caring for older people, have previous care experience, and, as a minimum, hold an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in health and social care and be willing to complete level 3. In addition, you will have experience leading, coaching, and motivating a team to deliver high-quality care.
You will have a kind, warm, and caring nature and be able to work well as part of a team but also use your initiative. Patience, communication, and listening skills are equally important. Maintaining accurate records, time management, and prioritizing tasks will also be strengths. So, if you can lead by example, form positive relationships, and energize colleagues to deliver exceptional care then we’d love to hear from you.
At The Willows care home in Cheshire, we provide general nursing and nursing dementia care for our 61 residents, in purpose-built, en suite accommodation. It’s a modern, bright space, where our passionate team delivers personalized care in a warm, supportive, and safe environment.
MHA is fully committed to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) as this is embedded in our values: respect, nurture, and inspire. In addition, as a committed employer we have been awarded level 2 under the Disability Confident Scheme.