Job role: CDL A Flatbed Truck Driver.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: $1,800 per week.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekends as needed.
- Home weekends.
- Home time.
- Home weekly.
- $1,500 – $1,675 Weekly.
- $6,000 – $6,700 Monthly.
- 6 Logistics GUARANTEES you $6,000/Monthly ( $1,500/Weekly).
- Home Every Weekend.
- Occasionally Home Throughout the Week.
- Always Close to Home.
- Healthcare Allowance.
- 401K, Paid Vacation.
- Gel Cooled Memory Foam Mattresses.
- 24″ TVs in Bunk.
- 7″ GPS Provided.
- Extras: Cases of Water, Gatorade, Granola Bars, Chips, Pizzas and More.
- No Questions Asked Off Time.
- 97% of Miles in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, and Kentucky.
- Always Within 300 +/- Miles of Ft. Wayne.
- Newer Equipment (Volvo’s).
- Fewer Breakdowns due to Aggressive Maintenance Schedule.
- Weekend Equipment Checks by Professional Diesel Mechanics.
- Virgin Rubber American Made Tires Only.
- Weekly Tire Checks by BestOne McMahon Tires.
- 3-5x Independent DOT Inspections of Equipment Annually.
About the Job.
Trucking wasn’t where I thought I’d be after getting my undergraduate degree from Indiana Univ and my Master’s Degree from Indiana Wesleyan Univ, but when the Recession hit in 2008, I was forced to make hard decisions. As my family was beginning to grow, I had been laid off twice, no one was hiring and the bills were piling up, so I had to do something. I put my pride to the side and as the son of immigrants, no job would be beneath me and that’s when 6 Logistics was formed. I got into the semi, started trucking, and never turned back.
Today, we’re a small, growing leader in regional trucking. Because I’ve been in the seat with you, I am aware of the challenges that come with trucking and that’s why we’re doing it differently. Our regional routes offer great home and life flexibility that ensures our drivers are home when they need to be. There’s no excuse for missing a birthday, an anniversary, or a parent-teacher conference. You’ll make the money that you want but drive fewer miles doing it.
- At Least 25 Years of Age.
- Valid CDL-A with Good and Clean Driving Record.
- Must-Have 12+ Months OTR CDL-A Tractor-Trailer Experience.
- Flatbed Experience Preferred – Paid Flatbed Training Offered!
- Be Able to Lift 50 lbs.
- Stable Work History (not interested in job-hoppers).