Job role: Class 3A Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $25–$32 per hour.
- Company-provided tools, workwear, and on-site training for vehicles and equipment.
- Encouragement to take advantage of learning opportunities to grow and develop as a Team Member.
- As a cooperative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities, and investing in sustainable growth.
About the Job.
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is hiring Propane Drivers temporarily in Crossfield, AB offering $25.00 – $32.00 an hour, depending on experience.
Are you looking for employment in the fall and winter seasons? Our propane team is hiring Class 3A drivers on 3-month terms starting in October to help them through their busy season. These positions offer all the required training and work gear, the possibility of extension, and the opportunity to get your foot in the door with FCL.
- Present a positive image in customer service while making propane deliveries locally.
- Conduct daily pre-and post-trip inspections, track hours, and report issues using an electronic log system.
- Maintained company vehicles, ensuring preventative maintenance was carried out and minor repairs were conducted.
- Perform work with a high standard of safety in all operations, ensuring compliance with procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Have 1+ years of professional driving experience (a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered).
- Have a Class 3A or Class 1A license and a grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Are familiar with computers and/or electronic log systems.
- Are comfortable with physically demanding work such as pulling heavy hoses and other equipment with a minimum weight of 50 lbs.