Job role: Health Care Aide.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Salary: $20.09 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekends as needed.
- Day shift.
About the Job.
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of healthcare services through an integrated network of sites, services, and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Perform duties as a team member related to the daily personal care, welfare, and safety needs of the residents, in a manner that respects their dignity and promotes a maximum quality of life.
A member of an interdisciplinary resident care team and works with residents and families to uphold the mission, vision and value statement of the Home.
Performs all duties by established health and safety regulations/guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned workload.
- Ability to recognize and pursue self-development opportunities.
- Ability to respond to a variety of simultaneous demands.
- Flexible and able to function effectively in a dynamic changing environment.
- Ability to perform as a team member and seek assistance as necessary.
- Demonstrates resident focus care by the Home’s mission, vision, and values.
- Able to meet the physical and mental demands of the job.
- Demonstrates initiative, flexibility, reliability, and creativity.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English; both orally and in writing.