Job role: Truck driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $27.50 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Overtime.
- Arrange travel, and related itineraries and make reservations.
- Load and unload goods.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
- Tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo.
- Criminal record check.
- Driver’s validity license check.
- Driving record check (abstract).
- Transportation/travel information.
- Drive manual transmission vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willing to travel for extended periods.
- Willing to travel overnight.
- Attention to detail.
- Handling heavy loads.
- Large workload.
- Overtime required.
- Physically demanding.
- Repetitive tasks.