Job role: Delivery Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Located in Coffs Harbour, NSW.
- Full-time position working with a people-focused national food distributor!
- Competitive pay rates + great employee benefits.
About the Job.
If you’ve seen our trucks driving all over the country, you will know we’re committed to the success of our customers’ business and align with our promise – we deliver!
But did you know that our drivers don’t just sit in a cab all day? They connect face to face with our customers and go that extra mile of delivery in the knowledge that making our customers’ business successful requires making commitments and meeting them. For our business, this means supporting our customers from first contact to final delivery.
That’s what makes it so rewarding – when you see the products delivered you know you are playing a crucial role in the success of someone else’s business and you are helping people all over the country make connections over food.
We are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation, and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance, and banking). Should you be eligible, the company may also offer nationally recognized Certificate III training.
- Safely operate a truck to undertake multi-drop deliveries.
- Hand unloads food products (including chilled and frozen products) to customers, this may include handling cash.
- Provide exceptional customer service – our customers are the center of all that we do.
- MR truck licence (or higher).
- Forklift license (advantageous).
- Physically able to hand load and unload trucks (within safety guidelines).
- Customer-focused with a positive attitude.