Job role: Registered Midwife and Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $34.43 – $48.33 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Night shift.
- Shift work.
- Free parking for night and weekend shifts.
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times.
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team.
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave.
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription.
- Professional development programs.
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships.
- Study leave.
- Ramsay employees and their families are eligible for a fitness passport – to help achieve their wellness goals with a discounted gym membership.
- Discounts off the hospital and extras private health insurance – you’ll pay less for hospital coverage and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental.
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts.
- Paid parental leave.
- Recognition and rewards programs.
- Community service leave.
- Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
About the Job.
Westmead Private Hospital is seeking Registered Midwives and Lactation Consultants to join our dynamic team in their luxury 46-bed postnatal/antenatal ward alongside our 8-bed birth suite and a 14-bed Special Care Nursery. Welcoming over 200 babies each month, our busy unit will keep you engaged and involved whilst working alongside our highly experienced and competent team.
You will have the opportunity to work in any of our support clinics, such as our inpatient infant feeding support clinic and our outpatient postnatal support clinic.
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum 1 year post-graduate experience.
- Postnatal ward experience.
- IBCLC (lactation) certification is desirable, not essential.
- Ability to work effectively in a supportive team.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunization against infectious diseases.