Job role: Registered Nurse – Medical Ward – Deniliquin.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $67,357 – $94,568 per year.
- Up to $5k or $10k sign-on bonus + $5k or $10k rolling annual bonus (incentive value dependent on full-time equivalent, position, and location). Find out more here.
- Salary packaging up to $20,600 per annum tax-free for living expenses! Take advantage of novated leasing a new car.
- Relocation assistance and accommodation support considerations.
- Subsidized gym and leisure center membership for you and your family.
- Free confidential counseling services for you and your family.
About the Job.
Craving a fresh start somewhere new and interesting? Join the incredible team in the Murrumbidgee District. Jump in at a comfort level that suits you: from state-of-the-art hospitals that will remind you of the city, to a small multi-disciplinary health facility where you get to do it all. No matter where you choose, your learning will be nurtured and you’ll be well-supported to operate at the top of your scope.
And don’t worry – there are already oodles of young people here to welcome you: at work, in local clubs, at the pub, and down at the river!
There’s also heaps to show your family when they come to visit, which is a breeze – you’ll be central to Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. (You can always pop home for the weekend on a quick flight if you find a break in your social calendar!)
Joining the medical ward as a Registered Nurse is your entry into the nursing world, the exposure to work diversity you experience is forever changing, therefore the opportunity to expand your expertise in modalities such as cardiology, respiratory, and renal is what makes this role and your career prospects so exciting!
We support a diverse group of patients with multiple complex health needs, collaborating in a holistic approach with a vast multi-disciplined team including community health, allied health, and the Primary Health Network to assist patients in achieving optimal health. Transitioning patients’ homes to enjoy true quality of life is our end goal.
If you are compassionate, empathetic, and a team player with the ability to lead and supervise Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing to support quality care and positive health outcomes, this career is for you!