Job role: Registered Nurse (Community Services and Health Advice).
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Weekend availability.
- Nights as needed.
- Rotating roster.
- Monday to Friday.
- Shift work.
About the Job.
Work away from a hospital environment and within our office setting conveniently located next to the Wynyard train station.
As part of supporting clients within the Australian Immigration Detention Network, the role would cover case management and telehealth where you can:
Apply acquired clinical nursing skills to a different healthcare environment to manage diverse acute and chronic medical conditions
Analyze, assess, and review relevant medical records using your triage skills to identify and act on urgent medical cases.
- Unconditional AHPRA License as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Word, and Outlook and have experience with using patient record systems.
- 24/7 rotating roster. Mix of 8-hour shifts Mon – Fri (645am, -1515pm/ 1045am -1915pm).
- Occasional nights and weekends: 12-hour shifts (7 am to 7 pm and 7 pm to 7 am).
- 8-week roster planned and organized a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Paid training period of 4-6 weeks.