Job role: Care & Support Team Leader.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £28,473 per year.
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part-time) per year.
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities.
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra day off.
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%.
- Life assurance covers 3 x your salary.
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members to.
- Tenancy deposit – interest-free loan to help with rental deposits.
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with the Wisebox platform.
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organizational activity and link in with colleagues.
- Career progression across the organization with our mentoring program and apprenticeships.
- We are committed to the well-being of our colleagues and support this as an organization.
About the Job.
Are you a dedicated professional seeking a pivotal role in shaping the success of a customer-centric service? We are actively searching for a dynamic Team Leader to join our team. In this crucial position, you will play a key role in the development and triumph of our service, supporting our customers with varying needs.
- Leading the team to deliver a high standard of care and support to adults with complex needs, such as learning disabilities, autism, mental health illness, and challenging behaviors.
- Ensuring an outstanding level of customer service and adherence to all regulatory and contractual commitments.
- Leading by example, supporting the Manager, and fostering the development of the team to achieve service excellence.
- Excellent people management experience within support services.
- Preferably, experience in supporting individuals with learning disabilities, autism, and/or mental health issues.
- Previous experience in a leadership or team responsibility role (preferred but not essential).
- A deep understanding of what constitutes good support, tailored to diverse customer profiles, including considerations for age, gender, disability, race, religion, and sexuality.