Job role: Complex Health Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £13.56 – £29.84 per hour.
Shifts and schedule;
- 12-hour shift.
- Weekend availability.
- Night shift.
- Every weekend.
- Day shift.
- Option of 36-hour contract
- Choice of day, night, and weekend shifts.
- Competitive rates of pay £13.56 – £29.84 per hour (including holiday pay + enhanced rate for Bank holidays)
- Fixed Rota with the option of overtime
- Thorough induction, and ongoing paid training
- Option to work towards an NVQ/Diploma.
- Holiday Pay.
- Company Pension.
- Blue Light Card.
- Referral Scheme: receive Amazon vouchers when you refer a friend.
- Access to an employee assistance program.
- Ongoing support is provided by our team of nurses and supervisors.
About the Job.
We provide round-the-clock care packages to support people including children, young people, and adults who have long-term health conditions to live in the comfort and safety of their own home.
We are urgently seeking carers and support workers in Rochester and the surrounding area covering Flexible day, night, or weekend shifts (12 hours per shift with a 7 a.m. or 7 p.m. start) – to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on a long-term basis with one or a small number of clients and will benefit from a fixed rota as well as the option of overtime. We are ideally looking for people who are keen to work full-time hours however part-time roles are offered.
Superior Healthcare will provide full, classroom-based training when you join us as well as paid/supported induction shifts and ongoing supervision provided by our in-house team of nurses and supervisors.
If a client’s needs mean that you require extra skills (for example, if they need assistance to meet their nutritional requirements), we will provide paid, specialist training to ensure that you can confidently support their needs and develop your skills.
- Previous care experience is desirable although applications from passionate individuals with the qualities required to fulfill the role (with additional support), will be considered.
- You must be able to commit to at least two shifts per week.
- A full UK driving license and access to your car would be essential.