Job role: Registered Nurse – Medical/Surgical/Aged Care/Rehab.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $67,357 – $94,568 per year.
- Salary packaging – less tax and more take-home pay.
- Novated leasing – lease a car and pay for all running costs out of your pre-taxed salary (eligible full-time employees).
- Allocated Days Off (ADO) – once a month take a paid day off (eligible full-time employees).
- Fitness Passport – discounted gym membership that both you and your family can enjoy (eligible employees).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free confidential and professional assistance for staff and their families.
- Career Break Scheme – further your professional or personal development and still take home a salary.
- Access to Clinical Supervision to facilitate in-depth reflection on clinical practice in a supportive environment.
- Training and education opportunities.
- Career progression, professional development, and secondment opportunities.
About the Job.
Working in the vibrant city of Wollongong offers a unique and enriching professional experience. Nestled along the stunning coastline of New South Wales, Wollongong combines the charm of a coastal lifestyle with a thriving urban center. Wollongong is renowned for its diverse community and a range of cultural and recreational activities. Whether you are drawn to pristine beaches, picturesque parks, or a variety of dining and entertainment options, Wollongong has something for everyone. Moreover, our hospital’s commitment to ongoing training and collaboration with sought-after disciplines ensures that your professional journey will be both fulfilling and rewarding. Join our team in Wollongong, and not only advance your career but also immerse yourself in a coastal haven that seamlessly blends professional growth with a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse (Division 1).
- A minimum of one (1) year full-time postgraduate employment (or 1982 hours part-time/casual) within Australia.
- Recent clinical experience in a health care setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of evidence-based practice and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred care and NSW Health Core Values.
- Demonstrated high-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Computer literacy and understanding of relevant health-related information systems.