Job role: Neonatology Registered Nurse Level 1.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $72,698 – $97,112 per year.
- City living without the traffic – click here to see why you should live in Canberra.
- Competitive pay rates and excellent working conditions within a tertiary hospital.
- Salary Packaging with many options that provide full fringe benefits tax concessions.
- Flexible working conditions.
- 11.5% Superannuation.
- VISA/Sponsorship for eligible candidates.
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses for interstate candidates (subject to review and approval).
About the Job.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then this is the role for you, Canberra Hospital is the largest tertiary teaching hospital in the region providing trauma, medical, and surgical services. You will work in a growing healthcare service that includes a new Critical Services Building that will provide state-of-the-art services to Canberra and the surrounding regions.
We are looking for Registered Nurses in the Special Care Nursery and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
NICU and SCN are family-integrated and developmentally care-focused units with staff who work closely to achieve excellent outcomes for the neonates and families in our care. You will be well supported by our Clinical Support Nurse and Clinical Development Nurses.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1 year’s experience working in an acute care facility. Candidates will be supported and provided ongoing training opportunities facilitated through Workforce Capability and Clinical Development Nurses.