Job role: Registered Nurse (UK).
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £17.80 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Day shift.
- Excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities, and career prospects.
- Retail and lifestyle reward discounts.
- Free DBS check.
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Paid NMC membership.
- Paid access to the RCNi Learning platform.
- 24/7 counseling and support.
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
About the Job.
This is a highly skilled nursing role where you’ll be accountable and responsible for supporting people’s holistic needs. It requires a range of clinical and nursing skills.
You’ll provide the highest standards of nursing care for adults living with complex care and health needs. Our care focuses on maximizing independence and building everyday living skills.
A career with us will allow you to learn new skills and see the rewarding progress the people we support make.
To apply for this role, you must have a first-level nursing registration with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN. We’re looking for Registered Nurses, from all backgrounds (Adult, Mental Health, and Learning Disability Nurses).
- Assessing, planning, and implementing care for the people we support
- Providing person-centered and evidence-based nursing care
- Developing collaborative needs-based care plans through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Safe administration of medication
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- Being the Nurse in Charge of a small unit whilst on shift
- Managing situations when people display behaviours that may challenge
- Promoting choice, dignity, independence and respect.
- A great role model – able to coach, teach, and support your colleagues
- Someone with a calm nature who can deal with, and defuse, challenging situations
- An advocate of best practice in nursing
- Able to demonstrate a range of clinical skills
- Knowledgeable about assessment, admission, and discharge processes
- Knowledgeable of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and committed to working within its Codes of Practice.