Job role: Truck Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $21 per hour.
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Load and unload goods.
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and others. equipment.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
- Tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Experience: Experience is an asset.
- Air Brakes Endorsement.
- Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi-trailer trucks).