Job role: Driver, Truck.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $22–$25 per hour.
- Professionalism in customer service
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Experience: 5 years or more.
- Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks, and other 2-axle vehicles).