Job role: HC Fuel Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: From $51 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- Afternoon shift.
- Morning shift.
- Rotating roster.
- Shift work.
About the Job.
Here at Linfox, we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government, and defense. Shape the future of logistics with industry-leading innovations in safety, sustainability, and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity as an HC driver? Join Linfox’s Resource and Industrial business unit based in Lytton, QLD. Our state-of-the-art Volvo/Mack fleet will be at your disposal as you safely deliver fuel to our valued customers across metro Brisbane and regional QLD. This is a permanent full-time role with a 12-shift roster pattern, rotating between an early morning shift and an afternoon shift.
- Driving the commitment to Linfox Safety Standards at all times.
- Ensuring that Vision Zero is a daily focus.
- Complying with the Linfox coupling & uncoupling procedures.
- Providing excellent customer service and professionally representing Linfox.
- Good knowledge of the Chain of Responsibility and road transport legislation.
- Current and valid HC or MC Licence.
- A current Dangerous Goods (DG) license is preferred but not essential.
- Current terminal inductions are highly regarded.
- Commitment to manage fatigue and an understanding of shift work.
- Knowledge of basic manual handling procedures.
- Strong work ethic, customer service and communication skills.