Job role: Registered Nurse (RN) – Aged Care & Hospital.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Casual.
Salary: From $51 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Afternoon shift.
- Night shift.
- Rotating roster.
- Every weekend.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Shift work.
About the Job.
At KnG Healthcare, we are dedicated to creating a culture that cares, connects, and celebrates teamwork. Our mission is to deliver trusted, sustainable outcomes through people, innovation, and technology.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with KnG Healthcare, you will be a part of a dynamic team committed to providing top-quality healthcare services. You will play a pivotal role in supporting and sustaining patient care. We value adaptability, inclusivity, and gratitude in our work environment. Within our agency model, we provide work within Hospitals, Aged Care, and Community Settings.
You’ll work under the guidance of senior nursing personnel and at times guide a supervising nurse, consistently demonstrating competence in delivering person-centered care. Here at KnG Healthcare, we expect all staff to be role models who embody our values and ethos. Your professional behaviors and interactions with patients, clients, and fellow employees play a vital role in creating a culture that reflects our mission.
- Registered Nurse qualifications and AHPRA registration.
- NDIS Workers Clearance.
- Police Check with no notable offenses.
- Australian Workers Rights.
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 and influenza.
- Minimum of 6 months work experience.
- Reliable, ability to work autonomously & understanding of scope of practice.
- Compassion and a genuine commitment to caring for others.
- Reliable Transport.
- Strong clinical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic healthcare environment.