Job role: Registered Nurse Radiology.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $35.32 – $49.60 per hour.
- Opportunity for extra tax savings through Salary Packaging.
- Novated Leasing.
- Great education opportunities through Education Training Service which offers over 110 courses each year.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for staff and family members.
- Fitness Passport.
About the Job.
Our fantastic Radiology Services team is seeking an empathetic and friendly Registered Nurse to join the team. Working at Lithgow Hospital, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal outcomes for patients/clients and carers of the service through the promotion of best practices including the appropriate escalation of care. Additionally, you will work collaboratively utilizing effective team communication with members of the multidisciplinary health team in the planning, implementation, assessment, and evaluation of patient care. If you are looking to make the next move in your career, look no further and apply today!
Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District (NBMLHD) is a wonderful place to expand your career and grow your skills and knowledge. As a recognized leader in the healthcare industry, we provide a range of public health services to the Nepean and Blue Mountains and Lithgow Region.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Demonstrated acute care experience as a registered nurse (including Completion of a new graduate RN program or equivalent experience working as a Registered Nurse).
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated evidence of being able to provide person-centred care.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills – written and verbal.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development.
- Ability to work a flexible roster, day, evening, or night shift across all days of the week according to the unit/service requirements.