Job role: PCA/AIN/PCW – Residential Aged Care.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $30.71 per hour.
An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organization.
Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture.
Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
About the Job.
Make a difference by providing high-quality personalized care to our valued aged care residents at our St John’s Villa. Rewarding & diverse role that includes personal care such as showering, dressing, assisting with eating and social activities & supporting our Residents in living life to its fullest.
Our St John’s Villa in New Lambton is home to 48 residents which provides exceptional care to our residents. Close to public transport and local shops.
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, and retirement living across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4,400 people is dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
- Assisting with personal care such as showering & dressing.
- Supporting with day-to-day tasks such as eating and social activities.
- Working with clinical staff to ensure care plans are followed.
- Maintaining documentation & working as part of a team to ensure our residents’ health and well-being are optimized.
- Providing high-quality service to families and the community.
- A heart & passion for providing high-quality care to the elderly.
- Great communication & teamwork skills.
- Flexibility & the ability to adapt to change.
- A Certificate 3 in Aged Care (or equivalent) or a willingness to obtain.
- COVID vaccinated.
- NDIS check or willing to obtain.