Job role: Health Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £10.62 – £10.97 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Weekends only.
- Weekend availability.
- Day shift.
- Regular, set shift patterns or flexible contracts.
- Well-equipped home with a warm friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking.
- In-house Training.
- Meals on duty.
- Available to work a mixture of shifts including evenings and weekends, shifts available are 8 am-2 pm, 8 am-4 pm, 1 pm-9 pm, and 4 pm- 9pm.
- As we are a care home, we will be required to carry out background checks via references and the DBS Service.
- Previous transferrable experience preferred.
- Higher salary if you have a formal qualification.
- We are looking for Care Assistants to join the health care team who are passionate about care so that our residents can enjoy a homely and independent lifestyle.
- COVID-19 considerations – health and safety provisions still apply throughout the home including at entry point.
- Assist healthcare professionals in providing patient care and support.
- Perform basic medical procedures under the supervision of a nurse or physician.
- Take and record vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.
- Assist with patient hygiene, including bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Help patients with mobility and transfers.
- Collect specimens for laboratory testing.
- Administer medications as directed by healthcare professionals.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for patients.