Job role: Class 2 Driver.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £37,784 per year.
Shift & Schedule:
- Day shift.
- An annual salary of £37,784.37.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- On-going annual CPC training.
- Holiday pay.
- Company-sponsored pension scheme.
- A 24/7 online GP service, life assurance, and a fully comprehensive employee assistance program.
- Access to our MyBenefits platform offering a variety of high street discounts, cashback cards, a saving scheme, and much more!
About the Job.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work. At GXO Logistics UK we are Disability Confident Committed as part of the Disability Confident Scheme (GIS) and actively welcome applications from people with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO’s candidate privacy statement here.
- Deliver chilled, frozen, and ambient products to Costa Coffee stores on a multi-drop basis.
- Loading and unloading products and stock from a vehicle using a sack barrow.
- Collect waste and return it to the site.
- Complete all delivery paperwork accurately and on time.